Saturday, November 1, 2014

An audio selfie about Kevin, me and bravery

In mid-October I had the chance to record an audio selfie for the NPR program On Being with Krista Tippett. I don't know if it will ever be broadcast and I don't really care.

The question I was asked to answer, along with others who recorded, was about bravery. I spoke about my beloved Kevin as he faced his death. If you love Kevin this will may not be easy to listen to. But it's true. He was the bravest person I have ever met. It was an honor to be his partner in life and, it turns out, in his death.

You can listen to it here.

(c)2014 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. This is achingly beautiful. And you are a fantastic storyteller, in every way. <3

    ReplyDelete

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails