Tuesday, January 7, 2014

365 day blog challenge

My friend Joy recently posted the 365 day blog challenge. I thought I'd give it a shot to keep her company. These will be tiny posts, for the most part, but this first one is longer since I'm coming in on day 7.

Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself
I spend a lot of time thinking about this. I hope 2014 will be a happy, healthy, prosperous year. I hope I perform regularly and well, teach effectively, consult with organizations and have a positive impact. I hope all of my loved ones know they are loved and have wonderful years.

Day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal
Marijuana.

Day 3: what you think your reason for being here is
To listen to the world. To translate. To bring a little whimsy when it's needed and kindness all the time.

Day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream
I am achieving my dreams! I think it will be much the same, with new dreams. I like my life.

Day 5: something you would change about the world
Kindness first.

Day 6: something you would like to change about yourself
I'd be more fit, more able to get fit.

Day 7: a show or a movie that has changed you, and how
Bliss. You'll either love it or hate it. About surviving and thriving in hell.

(c)2014 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

1 comment:

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails