Saturday, January 11, 2014

365 day blog challenge, day 11. Bad advice

Day 11: the worst advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given

I don't know. I have always been someone who follows her own mind, sometimes to my detriment. I don't regret my odd degree, my loves and losses. I've received and followed some poor financial advice, but honestly, while money is important and I regret the fiscal loss, it could be worse.

Of course, there was that time with the monkey suit, blue paint and the bottle of honey. Probably shouldn't have listened to the voices in the tv about that one.

Anyone care to chime in? Bad advice stories can be interesting...

(c)2013 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails