Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Not my resolutions, but...

I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions. I try to live my life with intent, so try not to need to resolve at the new year - it seems to be setting myself up for failure.

That being said, I love this list of New Year's resolutions from Woody Guthrie. I think I could add a few of these to my "how to live" list. Thanks to boingboing for posting this.

Do you do resolutions? Are there any you'd like to share?



(c)2011 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails