Saturday, October 1, 2011

The visible world

I've lately been taking photographs every day, printing them and pasting them in my journal. I've found I often don't want to write about my life, but I still want to record it, so this seems like a reasonable compromise. I thought I would start sharing some of them with you. None are staged, all are exactly as I found them.

Some of these images act as writing prompts, others simply remind me of where I've been and what I've seen. I'm giving them to you without context, so you can dream them into your own worlds.






(c)2011 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails