Friday, March 11, 2011

World Book Day

Today is World Book Day as designated by UNESCO. It's another one of those cool international celebrations that doesn't get much play in the U.S. To celebrate I've listed below five books that changed my life (it's hard to pick only five).
This is by no means a list of the books that have influenced me above all others, just some of those that have helped shape who I am as a reader, a writer, a teller, a person.

What books have changed you? What stories have shaped how you see the world, how you write and what you tell, how you live?

(c)2011 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. Through email, my mom has added Charlotte's Web and Tuck Everlasting to this list. I have to agree with her.

    ReplyDelete

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails