Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oddservation - Life through a lens

I use all different kinds of things as starting points for stories - writing prompts, my own experiences, the overheard, media, etc. Sometimes I will use visual prompts.

Here are three photos I've taken in the last six months or so that might evoke stories. I'd love to know where you go with these.




As usual, I hold the copyright to the images; if you'd like to use them please see my creative commons license or contact me. Thank you!

(c)2011 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails