Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oddservations: Life through a lens

I've been trying to travel with my camera lately: I'm not a great photographer, but I thought it might be fun to document some of my wanderings. For the next few Sundays I'll post a few pictures of where I've been - for those of you who are looking for creative inspiration, I'd love to know if any of these spark anything. I've selected images taken on three different occasions but with a thread running through them. I hope you don't mind this excursion from my usual kind of post!




(c)2010 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails